Intel Wows Us again with their new generation of Processor lineup..The tick on the lineup of 22nm Processors.
If you didnt get the Sandy Bridge ,Give your Hard working PC a well deserved Lift. This IVY Bridge will enhance your
PCs performance to the maximum.
- lower power
- greater performance
- Extreme Video Performance(Conversion,Encoding,Mastering)for FULL HD videos
Once again Intel sets the pace in competition for performance and power efficiency with the 3rd Generation Intel Core processors, codenamed Ivy Bridge. Built on the market-leading previous generation Sandy Bridge architecture, the state-of-the-art Ivy Bridge not only continues the excellence in all aspects with Intel Hyper-Threading technology, Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Smart Cache, but pushes the pace a step farther with groundbreaking 22nm 3D transistor technology, which delivers an unprecedented combination of performance and power efficiency, and a couple of key refinement. The built-in visual is another leap offering you enhanced media and graphics. The Ivy Bridge IGP also supports DirectX 11 and OpenCL 1.1 to deliver incredibly detailed gaming and better heterogeneous computing performance.
The Intel Core i5-3570K packs four cores with Turbo Boost 2.0 technology to deliver incredible PC and visual experiences for all of your favorite activities—whether you’re creating, sharing, exploring, or gaming. Its unlocked multiplier allows you to freely adjust the frequency when used with compatible motherboard, pushing the performance to a new level and pumping the max out of your investment.
- Intel 22nm 3-D Transistor The 3rd Generation Intel Core processors employ the world’s first 3-D transistor manufactured at 22nm. Intel’s 3-D Tri-Gate transistor uses three gates wrapped around the silicon channel in a 3-D structure, enabling an unprecedented combination of performance and energy efficiency, and ensuring that the pace of technology advancement consumers expect can continue for years to come.
- Evolved Graphics Built-in visual features such as the Intel Quick Sync Video 2.0 and Intel Clear Video HD Technology enable compelling user experiences across a wide range of intelligent systems. Whether your application involves medical imaging, video surveillance, or HD media playback, the 3rd generation Intel Core processors support smooth visuals, quick digital image downloads, high-density media processing, and synchronous video streams. The support for DirectX 11, OpenCL 1.1 and OpenGL 3.1 takes your gaming and computing experience to a brand new level.
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Designed to increase performance of both multi-threaded and single-threaded workloads, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 allows the processor core to opportunistically and automatically run faster than its rated operating frequency/render clock if it is operating below power, temperature, and current limits. Furthermore, the processor can optimize both processor and Processor Graphics performance by managing power for the overall package, allowing an increase in the render core frequency and increased graphics performance for graphics intensive workloads.
- INTEL SMART CACHE This large last-level cache enables dynamic and efficient allocation of shared cache to all cores to match the needs of various applications for ultra-efficient data storage and manipulation.
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel AVX) Intel AVX is a new 256 bit instruction set extension to SSE and is designed for applications that are Floating Point (FP) intensive. Intel AVX improves performance due to wider vectors, new extensible syntax, and rich functionality. This results in better management of data and general purpose applications like image, audio/video processing, scientific simulations, financial analytics and 3D modeling and analysis.
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x) Increasing manageability, security, and flexibility in IT environments, virtualization technologies like hardware-assisted Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT) combined with software-based virtualization solutions provide maximum system utilization by consolidating multiple environments into a single server or PC. By abstracting the software away from the underlying hardware, a world of new usage models opens up that reduce costs, increase management efficiency, strengthen security, while making your computing infrastructure more resilient in the event of a disaster.